1/2 Photos of Lavender Herb Tea
Lavender is a tonic that has been use to prevent fainting and helps prevent nausea. Chamomile has soothing, relaxing properties. Together, they make a lovely tea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml dried lavender flowers
- 4.92 ml dried chamomile
- 4.92 ml green tea leaves (or 1 tea bag,I use decaf)
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 1Place the herbs in a warmed teapot.
- 2Pour in the 4 cups boiling water, cover, and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- 3Strain and serve.
- 4Sweeten with honey or sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Herb Tea
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers
green tea leaves