Lavender is a tonic that has been use to prevent fainting and helps prevent nausea. Chamomile has soothing, relaxing properties. Together, they make a lovely tea!
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves (or 1 tea bag,I use decaf)
- 4 cups boiling water
- Place the herbs in a warmed teapot.
- Pour in the 4 cups boiling water, cover, and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Sweeten with honey or sugar, if desired.
I nice blend of tea to have on a cozy night. I also loved the smells of this one.
What a lovely combination of flavors. I have Rita L. to thank for the lavender that makes this recipe possible for me. :) I will be enjoyng this tea all evening as it snows & snows & snows....Thank you!
This was a mild, pleasantly flavored tea, which I sweetened slightly with a trace of Splenda. I was not sick when I drank it, but I can vouch that it does have relaxing properties.