Recipe by Rita~
Chocolate is soothing then you add lavender and you're in Heaven.
Top Review by TJ-Montana
Something this delicious should not be so easy!! I don't have a double boiler so melted it in a wide copper-bottom pot. Can't find my coffee bean grinder (??!) so chopped the lavender in my blender. Easy, easy, easy! And incredibly delicious, especially with a nice fresh cuppa...
- 16 ounces chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers (3 tbsp. fresh)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fresh lavender
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind finely in a clean coffee grinder.
- Melt everything together in a double boiler. Add 3 tablespoons butter. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Pour into a pan lined with wax paper (approximately 9" x 9"). Cover with Saran Wrap. Chill overnight.
- Cut into 1" squares. Wrap like "sweets" in twists of wax paper.
- Sprinkle fresh Lavender on top layer to decorate!