1/3 Photos of Lavender Fudge
Chocolate is soothing then you add lavender and you're in Heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers (3 tbsp. fresh)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fresh lavender
- 1Grind finely in a clean coffee grinder.
- 2Melt everything together in a double boiler. Add 3 tablespoons butter. Stir until smooth and melted.
- 3Pour into a pan lined with wax paper (approximately 9" x 9"). Cover with Saran Wrap. Chill overnight.
- 4Cut into 1" squares. Wrap like "sweets" in twists of wax paper.
- 5Sprinkle fresh Lavender on top layer to decorate!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers