Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chocolate is soothing then you add lavender and you're in Heaven.
Make and share this Lavender Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers (3 tbsp. fresh)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fresh lavender
- Grind finely in a clean coffee grinder.
- Melt everything together in a double boiler. Add 3 tablespoons butter. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Pour into a pan lined with wax paper (approximately 9" x 9"). Cover with Saran Wrap. Chill overnight.
- Cut into 1" squares. Wrap like "sweets" in twists of wax paper.
- Sprinkle fresh Lavender on top layer to decorate!
Something this delicious should not be so easy!! I don't have a double boiler so melted it in a wide copper-bottom pot. Can't find my coffee bean grinder (??!) so chopped the lavender in my blender. Easy, easy, easy! And incredibly delicious, especially with a nice fresh cuppa...
This is a real delicacy! I didn't want to add any sugar to this in order to taste the bitterness of the chocolate, and since I didn't have any condensed milk, I used Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk and omitted the sugar and vanilla. I also chopped the lavender in my blender. I don't recommend using a stick blender to get the fudge really smooth... mine blew up in the process!!!
Freaking amazing! Fudge and lavender are both so relaxing...combine the two in this EASY recipe and you can take a break from all of your troubles. I doubled the lavender (because I really wanted to taste it...and I did).