Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Hood River Farms
- 1 lb fast pizza dough or 1 lb frozen bread dough or 1 lb pizza dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra-virgin)
- 1⁄4 cup pitted & chopped imported black olives
- 2 teaspoons chopped lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ground black pepper
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet. On a work surface, roll pizza dough out into an 8 x 14 rectangle.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and cover with a clean dish towel, let rise at room temperature for 20 minute Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°.
- After final rising on baking sheet, make dimples in dough with finger tips. Brush on 2 Tbsp olive oil; then add mixture of: lavender, rosemary, garlic, and olives.
- Press into place, sprinkle with coarse salt and black pepper to taste. Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into pieces to serve. Enjoy!