1/1 Photo of Lavender Dijon Dressing/Marinade for Salads, Chicken and Fish
This lavender suffused dressing is fabulous drizzled over a plateful of fresh salad greens; it is also a wonderful marinade for various meats, poultry, and fish! Marinating time is 15 minutes to overnight.
My Private Note
cup dre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried culinary 'provence' lavender buds, finely ground in a spice grinder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- fresh lavender flowers, to garnish
- 1In a jar with a well-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
- 2Shake well.
- 3Lovely served drizzled over fresh salad greens, or use as a tasty marinade for meats, poultry or fish (marinate for 15 minutes to overnight).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Dijon Dressing/Marinade for Salads, Chicken and Fish
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 348.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: