Make and share this Lavender Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Put eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla, and lavender into blender and run on low until well mixed.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Drop dough a teaspoon at a time onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned for 8 minutes.
- Blend enough rosewater, red food coloring into the confectioners' sugar to make a smooth frosting.
- Ice the cookies and let them set until frosting is firm.