1/3 Photos of Lavender Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Put eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla, and lavender into blender and run on low until well mixed.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- 4Add other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- 5Drop dough a teaspoon at a time onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake until lightly browned for 8 minutes.
- 7Blend enough rosewater, red food coloring into the confectioners' sugar to make a smooth frosting.
- 8Ice the cookies and let them set until frosting is firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 111.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: