Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then stir in the egg.
- Mix in the lavender flowers and the flour.
- Grease two cookie sheets and drop spoonfuls of the mixture on them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- If you have trouble with the cookies spreading too much, refrigerate dough before putting on cookie sheets.
I just found a similar recipe in Grassroots magazine #160. It uses 170 g of self raising flour and 1 T of lavender.