- 5⁄8 cup butter, plus more to grease baking sheets
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then stir in the egg.
- Mix in the lavender flowers and the flour.
- Grease two cookie sheets and drop spoonfuls of the mixture on them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- If you have trouble with the cookies spreading too much, refrigerate dough before putting on cookie sheets.