King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1**1 teaspoon lavender flowers yields the faintest floral aroma; 3 teaspoons is much more assertive; start with 1 teaspoon and taste raw dough; adjust the amount if desired.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°; grease two baking sheets (or line with parchment paper).
- 3Crumble the lavender between your fingers into a mixing bowl.
- 4Add in the butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, and baking powder; beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in the eggs; then beat in the flour.
- 6Drop the dough by teaspoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes, or until they’re lightly browned at the edges.
- 8Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for a minute or two, then transfer them to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 365.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers