Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lovely lavender cookies
Make and share this Lavender Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla and lavender, and mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to lavender mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool on baking sheet for a minute or two, then transfer to cooling rack.
- When cool, glaze with mixture of powdered sugar and milk, mixed until smooth or sprinkle with colored sugar or lavender sugar.
This was a very nice light and different cookie. I did not glaze them or sprinkle with any sugar. They were tasty and sweet enough without it. My very picky DS liked them a lot and wants them again. Thanks.