Lovely lavender cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in the eggs, vanilla and lavender, and mix well.
- 4Combine flour and baking powder and add to lavender mixture, stirring until well blended.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges.
- 7Cool on baking sheet for a minute or two, then transfer to cooling rack.
- 8When cool, glaze with mixture of powdered sugar and milk, mixed until smooth or sprinkle with colored sugar or lavender sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 380.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers