1/2 Photos of Lavender Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
Shannon Cooks's Note:
From allrecipes. I did a vegetarian version of this and loved it! You can also use dried lavender flowers (a few teaspoons) in place of the fresh sprigs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Place three sprigs of lavender on top of each chicken breast half.
- 3Wrap two slices of bacon around each piece of chicken, keeping the lavender inside. You can secure these with toothpicks, if desired.
- 4Place chicken into a shallow baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- 5Position the baking dish on the top shelf in the preheated oven, and bake chicken for 20 minutes, turning once. Turn again so the lavender is on top, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 6Continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.6
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 629.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: