Prep 15 mins
Cook 336 hrs
I can't believe there isn't a lavender bubble bath recipe on Zaar!! Well there is NOW! :) You will need a clean, wideneck jar with screwtop lid. The size of the shampoo bottle with depend on the size of your jar.
- 1 bunch lavender
- 1 (24 ounce) bottleclear shampoo
- 5 drops lavender oil
- Place lavender flower heads downward in a jar. Cut stems to fit.
- Add the shampoo and the oil.
- Close the jar and place on a sunny windowsill for 2-3 weeks, shaking occasionally.
- Strain liquid and rebottle.
- Use 1 tablespoon in bath.