Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
The lavender makes your kitchen smell amazing, and the bread is perfect for breakfast or brunch. I found this online, but can't seem to find a good recipe to post.
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2. Combine milk and lavender in a small saucepan over medium heat
- 3. Heat to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 4. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 5. Beat in the eggs until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 6. Combine flour, salt, baking powder, then stir into the creamed butter/sugar mixture alternately with the lavender milk until just blended.
- 7. Pour mix into prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick or fork inserted into top of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.