A hint of lavender plus the yummy flavor of blueberries! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
Make and share this Lavender Blue Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- In a 4 quart bowl or pitcher use the back of a wooden spoon to lightly mash the
- blueberries. Add the lemon juice, reserving rinds. Mix juice with sugar to taste.
- In a saucepan bring the 4 cups water and lavender buds to a boil. Pour through a strainer over lemon juice mixture, stir to dissolve sugar. Add lemon rinds.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove and discard rinds. Strain through a mesh sieve into a pitcher and chill or serve. Enjoy!