1/1 Photo of Lavender Blue Lemonade
A hint of lavender plus the yummy flavor of blueberries! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4 quart bowl or pitcher use the back of a wooden spoon to lightly mash the
- 2blueberries. Add the lemon juice, reserving rinds. Mix juice with sugar to taste.
- 3In a saucepan bring the 4 cups water and lavender buds to a boil. Pour through a strainer over lemon juice mixture, stir to dissolve sugar. Add lemon rinds.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- 5Remove and discard rinds. Strain through a mesh sieve into a pitcher and chill or serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Blue Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: