Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't necessarily need to use all the essential oils, but it does make a nice fragrance and the lavender is relaxing. Although the peppermint is supposed to be energizing! So maybe they cancel each other out! LOL Rosemary is good for sore muscles.
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup dead sea salt or 1 cup regular sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup baking soda
- 1 -2 tablespoon coconut oil (warmed)
- 1 -2 tablespoon glycerin or 1 -2 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender fragrance oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 8 drops blue food coloring
- dried lavender (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the salts and soda.
- Combine the oils (and glycerin) and food coloring.
- Add to the salt mixture and combine until color is uniform throughout.
- Add dried lavender, if desired.
- Sprinkle 2-4 tablespoons under warm running water in your bath. Enjoy.