Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........... Epsom and sea salts help soothe tired muscles and the combination softens the water for a relaxing experience. Add 1 tablespoon of finely ground regular (not quick) oatmeal for even more skin softening. You can adjust the ingredients to suit your preferences... they're quite forgiving.
- 236.59 ml epsom salts
- 118.29 ml sea salt
- 29.58-44.37 ml baking soda
- 0.52 ml lavender oil (good quality essential oil)
- lavender leaves (optional)
- food coloring (red and blue) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salts and baking soda, then add essential oils and stir gently but well.
- Add food coloring to achieve lavender (red and blue gets close if you don't have lavender-colored), then fold in lavender leaves if using. They tend to float in the bath, so be warned -- those aren't little bugs surrounding you!
- Store in a tightly sealed jar and use about 1/3 cup per bath.