Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great combo of flavors in a pretty jelly.
- Quarter apples (don't peel or core).
- Place in large kettle, add lavender.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until apples are tender.
- Pour into 3 thicknesses of cheesecloth over colander in bowl and allow the juice to drip overnight.
- Pour 3 cups of juice into large kettle, add sugar.
- Bring to a rapid boil until a drop on a cold spoon forms a hard film.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
- Continue process until all juice is used.