Perfect for oily skin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 2 teaspoons cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 4 teaspoons emulsifying wax
- 5 drops resemary essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops chamomile essential oil
- 1Combine lavender flowers and boiling water in a bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes, then strain out flowers, reserving the water.
- 2Heat beeswax in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, with cocoa butter, and jojob a oil. Heat till wax is melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3In another bowl, combine the emulsifying wax with 4 tbsp of the lavender water (remainder of water can be used in other recipes). Place over sauce pan of boiling water and stir till wax has dissolved.
- 4Make sure that both mixtures are the same temerature before combining, then slowly pour the lavender mixture to the oil mixture, stirring gently. Add very slowly to keep the two mixtures from seperating.
- 5Once cooled, add essential oils.
- 6Spoon into dark glass 2 oz jar and let cool before sealing.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender and Rosemary Moisturizer
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers