Recipe by Rita~
Store in in the fridge for up to 1 week. A nice marinade for fish or chicken.
Top Review by KellyMac6
We really liked the flavor of this dressing although I have to give a disclaimer - I did not use lavender. I used to be able to buy it in the spice aisle, but they seem to have discontinued it and I could not find fresh anywhere. I like to cook with lavender so I am sure this would have only enhanced the flavor further. The dressing as it was was flavorful and light at the same time. Thank you Rita!
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet onion
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender (1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- salt & pepper