Recipe by Divalicious *808*
When I want something "fru-fru" this is what I drink. The only thing missing is a beautiful sunset & the sand between my toes. For a twist add some mango puree along with the strawberry...the ultimate Lava Flow!
- 2 ounces strawberry puree
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce coconut syrup
- 1 ounce half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the strawberry puree into a 14-ounce hurricane glass.
- Fill a blender 1/3 full of ice and add all the other ingredients. Puree until slushy.
- Tilt the glass to the side and gently pour the blender ingredients down the inside of the glass, being careful not to disturb the strawberry puree.