Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just one of many variations of Lava Flow. A popular tropical drink of pineapple juice, rum, and tropical fruits. Adapted from a recipe posted on the About.com. Not Recommended for those under the legal drinking age!!!
- Blend the 2 rums and the strawberries in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Pour this mixture into a tall (Collins or Hurricane) glass. Rinse the blender.
- Blend the banana, the coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in blender with crushed ice until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums very slowly.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Sister#2 has been slurping down in her glass for the last 10 minutes. I'm thinking it's about time for her to crawl her way out.