Recipe by Charlotte J
Top Review by alligirl
Just perfect! I can really see making this all summer! :D I was not so good at 'pulling' the strawberry puree up through the drink, but the taste was fabulous, nonetheless. I made this with a coconut rum, as I had it on hand. Thanks so much, Charlotte J, for sharing a great bevy!
- 28.34 g light rum
- 56.69 g pineapple juice
- 170.09 g pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (coconut cream and pineapple juice)
- 28.34 g strawberry puree
- 1 small chunk pineapple, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend rum, pineapple juice, and pina colada mix with 1 cup of ice.
- Next, take a glass and coat the inside with strawberry puree.
- Pour in colada blend.
- Finally, use a spoon to drag the strawberry puree up through the colada drink, creating a pink stripe.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk, and serve.