Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 ounce light rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (coconut cream and pineapple juice)
- 1 ounce strawberry puree
- 1 small chunk pineapple, for garnish
- Blend rum, pineapple juice, and pina colada mix with 1 cup of ice.
- Next, take a glass and coat the inside with strawberry puree.
- Pour in colada blend.
- Finally, use a spoon to drag the strawberry puree up through the colada drink, creating a pink stripe.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk, and serve.
Just perfect! I can really see making this all summer! :D I was not so good at 'pulling' the strawberry puree up through the drink, but the taste was fabulous, nonetheless. I made this with a coconut rum, as I had it on hand. Thanks so much, Charlotte J, for sharing a great bevy!
I paid 12 bucks a piece for these at a DC bar- they are amaxing- so glad you have this posted. Just made them and it is yummy !
This tastes like an expensive drink from a trendy bar. It is a VERY large serving with just a touch of alcohol.You have got to try this one!