Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lava cake is the most famous cake in the world. I really like baking it and do it about 2 times each week. As for ingridiets, you may use milk chocolate rather than bitter - just, because it depends on which chocolate you like the most, So if you have any questions, fell free and ask me whatever you want!+
- Heat your oven about 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Whisk the eggs witn sugar until it completlely melted.
- Connect the melted eggs with the melted chocolate.
- Add flour and cocoa.
- Mix the consistence.
- Place the consistence into your mold.
- Bake it about 5-6 minutes and then carefully pull out each cake. Turn upside down onto your plate and decorate it.