Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are really gooey and can be microwaved. I made these gluten free but they can be made with gluten. The core will not be gooey if overcooked, so if they look to gooey in the center but fine on the outside they are perfect.
- 8 tablespoons butter (I used earth balance sticks)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice flour
- 6 large eggs
- Oil 12 muffin tin liners.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in small pot over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour the chocolate and butter into the bowl and whisk till blended.
- Add the flour, whisk till combined “do not over-whisk”.
- Bake 10-11 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted 1/2 inch from the side of the liner.
- Take out of oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- *You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream and your favorite berries.
This was AMAZING!!! I made these for my little brothers birthday party, and they were delicious. Everyone wanted more. P.S. You should add more chocolate, and more eggs.
Oh my GOSH so very very very YUMMY!!! They are especially tasty right out of the oven served with berries <3
Gooey and delicious!