Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe when I went on a lo-carb diet. It is one of my favorite meatloaf recipes.
Make and share this Laurie's Low-Carb Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix meat and other ingredients.
- Shape into a firm oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Laurie's Note: Total 11 carbs.
- This was really good- very moist.
- When I removed it from the oven the baking pan was full of fat.
- I didn't pour it off; just let the meatloaf sit and soak it back up.
- Lana's Note: We like our meatloaf a little drier, so I drained off the fat.
- I have tried this recipe both ways& both are very good.
I did not like this at all.
I used 1 pound ground beef and 1/2 a pound of pork sausage. It was delicious!
This is a great meatloaf recipe though I would add another egg to this recipe.