1/1 Photo of Laurie's Low-Carb Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe when I went on a lo-carb diet. It is one of my favorite meatloaf recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix meat and other ingredients.
- 3Shape into a firm oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
- 4Bake for 1 hour.
- 5Makes 6 servings.
- 6Laurie's Note: Total 11 carbs.
- 7This was really good- very moist.
- 8When I removed it from the oven the baking pan was full of fat.
- 9I didn't pour it off; just let the meatloaf sit and soak it back up.
- 10Lana's Note: We like our meatloaf a little drier, so I drained off the fat.
- 11I have tried this recipe both ways& both are very good.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laurie's Low-Carb Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 480.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: