Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are a lot of Guacamole recipes here. I saved this one from Parade magazine years ago and is in my opinion the best I have tried.
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves or 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- Coarsely mash the avocados in a bowl with the lime juice. Stir in remaining ingredients.
This was a very mild guacamole. Very child friendly. My husband likes his guacamole a little spicy so he added some salsa to his. Thanks smiles4u. Bullwinkle