Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a cheeseball that I have made for many years. The recipe is so simple and easy. I get requests for the recipe all the time.
- 3 (8 ounce) cream cheese (softened)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon summer savory
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped nuts, of your choice
- Mix everything together except the parsley and nuts.
- Mold into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Mix parsley and nuts together and roll cheese ball into mixture.
- Serve with assorted crackers.