Recipe by Kelly6592
This was so yummy that even my kids loved it!! Served with rice and green beans :) Super family dinner!! Great to start and go run errands. I left mine in for a little over 2 1/2 hours and it was still juicy and just fell apart. I may have to try this one in the crockpot? Thanks Laurie!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 5 ounces milk (8oz. if you like the sauce thinner)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Wrap each chicken breast in a slice of bacon, and place in the pan.
- Wisk together the soup, sour cream, and milk. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 30 mins, then decrease the temperature to 300 degrees for approximately 2 hours or longer if desired. You can cover if you will be baking longer to avoid burning.
- To serve, we removed the bacon (super crispy) from the top and covered with spoon of sauce.