Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my sister's recipe that is easy and tastes wonderful.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey (can use one pound if that is all that is avail)
- 1 onion (med-chopped)
- 16 ounces olives (whole or sliced)
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 6 -8 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 -3 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce (med or mild)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Brown ground turkey & onions in pan (in oil).
- Sprinkle contentions of pkg. over meat. Add 1 ½ cup water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- To assemble: mixed tomato soup and enchilada cause together in a bowl.
- 1 tortilla on a plate, take a tbsp of sauce and spread over tortilla.
- Take meat and put ½ cup meat down middle. On top of that put cheese on top. Then add olives on top of that. 2 tablespoons sour cream on pile. Roll up and put seam face down in 9 x 13 pan. Make sure you put sauce down on bottom of pan first. Then add enchiladas. Continue until full approx 7 –8. Make sure you have enough sauce & cheese at the end.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes.