Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on Pinterest, which led me to Lauren's blog. Having read over all the other similar Caesar pasta salads, I still think this is the best. I made it without the lettuce, but it is a good option to try. I also used a bottled refrigerator dressing, but her's sounds easy and good. This was a crowd pleaser I took to an outdoor concert.
- 3⁄4 lb pasta, cooked al dente (I used farfalle)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (roasted or grilled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and lemon juice. Whisk together to make the dressing. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Or use 3/4 cup good quality Caesar dressing plus a few squirts of lemon juice.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing.
- If you are serving this later, add the lettuce just before serving.