1/3 Photos of Laura's Tickle Your Tastebuds Chicken Noodle Soup
2 hrs 15 mins
Caroline Cooks's Note:
This is the best that (in over 50 years) I have EVER tasted. Please don't leave out the spices---makes the soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (10 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth or 6 (10 3/4 ounce) cans homemade chicken stock
- 5 cooked chicken breasts, chopped into 1 pieces (or use purchased rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried sage or 2 teaspoons fresh sage, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, less stems and chop
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1In stock pot, cook onions and celery in olive oil until tender.
- 2Add 5 cans of chicken broth, carrots, corn and seasonings.
- 3Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, and cook for 2 hours.
- 4Add remaining can of broth, chicken and noodles, stir to combine and cook until noodles are tender.
- 5Variation: CROCKPOT.
- 6Lightly spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray.
- 7Follow instructions above; cooking for 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH; add chicken and uncooked noodles and cook on HIGH for 1 ½-2 hours until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura's Tickle Your Tastebuds Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.5 mg
- Sodium 1139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 36.6 g