Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
Crispy and good. Never any leftovers of this great appetizer.
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 lb ham
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- miniature party bread round (near the deli section or bakery section of grocery store)
- canola oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients in food processor. Process.
- Pour into bowl and add eggs.
- Heap a small amount on each bread slice. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil until brown.
- Drain well and serve hot. You can cook ahead and reheat in oven. They should be very crisp.