Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A nice side, potato dish from one of my distant relatives. Simple, inexpensive and very tasty. A great addition to almost any meal.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Very good comfort-food dish. I used cubed hashbrowns and red onion as that is what I had on hand. The amount of green pepper and onion was perfect. I think this would also be good as a main dish casserole by adding cooked cubed ham and topping it with shredded cheese.