1/1 Photo of Laura's Incredible Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
TaterBug! :)'s Note:
These bars are delicious. They are both creamy and zesty and oh so good! Enjoy! :) I have adjusted the recipe, thanks for the kind feedback, it is much appreciated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Mix together 1 cup flour, 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt well to form a soft dough.
- 3Press the dough evenly into a 13x9x2 inch baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 4While the crust is baking beat the well softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 5Add the sweetend condensed milk, eggs, lime zest and juice and beat for 2-3 minutes or until light.
- 6Add the 1/2 cup flour and salt and beat until just mixed, do not over mix.
- 7Pour the filling mixture over the hot crust and spread out evenly.
- 8Bake until just set or about 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cool on a wire rack for at least an hour and then cut into bars.
- 10Dust cooled bars with confectioner's sugar.
- 11Chill bars in fridge or store in freezer, they freeze well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura's Incredible Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: