1/1 Photo of Laura's Incredible Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
TaterBug! :)'s Note:
These bars are delicious. They are both creamy and zesty and oh so good! Enjoy! :) I have adjusted the recipe, thanks for the kind feedback, it is much appreciated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Mix together 1 cup flour, 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt well to form a soft dough.
- 3Press the dough evenly into a 13x9x2 inch baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 4While the crust is baking beat the well softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 5Add the sweetend condensed milk, eggs, lime zest and juice and beat for 2-3 minutes or until light.
- 6Add the 1/2 cup flour and salt and beat until just mixed, do not over mix.
- 7Pour the filling mixture over the hot crust and spread out evenly.
- 8Bake until just set or about 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cool on a wire rack for at least an hour and then cut into bars.
- 10Dust cooled bars with confectioner's sugar.
- 11Chill bars in fridge or store in freezer, they freeze well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura's Incredible Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: