Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream and corn syrup and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat, add the chocolate, and whisk until melted; stir in the vanilla.
- Serve or pour into a jar and let cool completely before refrigerating for up to 2 weeks. Warm in the microwave or in a small saucepan before serving.