1/1 Photo of Laura's Cinnamon Scones
Mrs. Flick's Note:
Wonderful recipe given to me by my friend Laura. These are Simply Wonderful and very easy to make! These are best made in a scone pan, as one reviewer said they are a bit wet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2In a food processor mix all dry ingredients and the butter. Pulse a few times until it looks crumbly. Or cut the butter in with a pastry knife.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the milk, egg and vanilla.
- 4Add the milk mixture through the feed tub of your food processor, and mix for approximately 20 seconds.
- 5Remove to a bowl and hand mix in the cinnamon chips.
- 6Place in scone pan or pat them into 8 triangles.
- 7Bake @ 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura's Cinnamon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 329.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips