Wonderful recipe given to me by my friend Laura. These are Simply Wonderful and very easy to make! These are best made in a scone pan, as one reviewer said they are a bit wet!
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a food processor mix all dry ingredients and the butter. Pulse a few times until it looks crumbly. Or cut the butter in with a pastry knife.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, egg and vanilla.
- Add the milk mixture through the feed tub of your food processor, and mix for approximately 20 seconds.
- Remove to a bowl and hand mix in the cinnamon chips.
- Place in scone pan or pat them into 8 triangles.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 20 minutes.