Recipe by Chef Grammie Lo CW
This is a salad that has to be mixed in a extra large bowl, the size of a sink. The ingredients are basic, looking for different colors, textures and flavors. It is best made early and allowed to meld in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving ( Any leftovers taste even better the next day )
- 1 lb pasta, cooked (any kind that is the size of macaroni)
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup sweet pepper, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup radish, sliced and halved
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 cups cheese, diced (any cheese you like)
- 2 cups Spam (optional) or 2 cups any cooked chicken, diced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄8 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salad seasoning, with paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Putting each ingredient in the bowl (meat and cheese optional), then put dressing parts on top of them, sprinkling dry seasoning over all, then with a strong arm, gently mix all together. Then chill for about 1 or more hours and serve.
- I have also served it banquet style, mixing the dressing with the pasta, then chill that before serving and placing each diced item in separate bowls for guests to choose their tastes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.
- @>-}--}-- Lv Lo.