Top Review by Mamma Bug
This salad was PERFECT!! It is perfect for a summer BBQ. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe we will make it again and again!!
PS I have been substituting the white wine vinigar for red wine vinigar and it is still WONDERFUL! Have also used Grey Pupon "mild and creamy" dijon with great success!! :)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 (14 ounce) jars hearts of palm
- 1 medium tomatoes or 3 grape tomatoes
- 1 bag european mixed salad greens or 1 bag lettuce, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until blended.
- Add 2 jars hearts of palm, drained and sliced into 1/2-inch rings.
- Add tomato cut into thin wedges (you may substitute grape tomatoes if desired).
- Place mixture in refrigerator for several hours.
- Blend in 1 bag of European salad mix.
- You could cut up your own lettuce, but I look for all the time saving shortcuts I can find.