Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like refried bean dip, this is a low fat alternative for you! It's a simple combination of a few healthy ingredients, which are anything but bad for you! It's got a nice bite, and it's so simple!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 dash cilantro
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Drain tomatoes and chilies.
- Add cilantro, and squeeze in lime.
- Mash and mix together in a pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Add cheese and cook until melted.
- Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips.
Very delicious, great as a snack or an easy lunch. Made for Spring PAC 2009