Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very flavorful, healthy, delicious granola. It is my favorite recipe and I make a batch once or twice a month.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Toss the oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts together in a large bowl.
- Mix the vegetable oil, honey, salt, and vanilla together.
- Pour over the dry mixture and mix well to coat everything in the liquid, add cinnamon and stir.
- Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture is a nice even golden brown. About 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove granola and add dried cherries. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.