TaterBug! :)'s Note:
This is a very flavorful, healthy, delicious granola. It is my favorite recipe and I make a batch once or twice a month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Toss the oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts together in a large bowl.
- 3Mix the vegetable oil, honey, salt, and vanilla together.
- 4Pour over the dry mixture and mix well to coat everything in the liquid, add cinnamon and stir.
- 5Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture is a nice even golden brown. About 25 to 30 minutes.
- 6Remove granola and add dried cherries. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura Lou's Fabulous Granola
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: