Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a similar cheeseball at a party a few years back. I changed it a little and have enjoyed it many times since. Everyone that tastes it has to have the recipe. It has gotten to the point I keep the recipe on my computer so I can put copies by it when I serve it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jarof hormel or armour dried beef, chopped (You will find this by the cans of tuna.)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients except the nuts.
- Roll in a ball and refrigerate over night.
- Roll cheeseball in the chopped nuts.
- Serve with snack crackers.
- I prefer Wheat Thins.
I made this for Mother's Day and added Mrs. Dash. It was to salty for me. Since I was planning on making the Pineapple Cheeseball too, I combined the two. Left out additional season salt and added more green onions and Mrs. Dash. It made 2 cheeseballs and tasted very good. Thanks for the recipe. Next time I'll know to go lightly on the salt.
Thank you Laura for your 'oh so easy' and very popular recipe. One of the many finger foods on offer at my daughter's engagement party and the most requested recipe from party guests!
HUGE HIT. Everyone wanted the recipe, and it was so easy and delicious.