Recipe by Just Cher
I found this recipe in the local paper. Haven't tried it yet but it sounded interesting. (after all it is the first lady)
Top Review by JustJanS
Yum Cher, this was so good. We ate it warm, with our BBQ tonight. I loved the Jalapenos in it-just a nice bite. I had no cilantro, so used lemon thyme instead. It worked just fine.
- 12 medium red potatoes
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted & chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water, peel and dice in a large bowl.
- Add chopped egg, olives& jalapeno, tossing gently until combined.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, cilantro and oregano.
- Stir gently into potato mixture.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.