1/2 Photos of Laura Bush's Southwestern Potato Salad
Just Cher's Note:
I found this recipe in the local paper. Haven't tried it yet but it sounded interesting. (after all it is the first lady)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- 2Rinse under cold water, peel and dice in a large bowl.
- 3Add chopped egg, olives& jalapeno, tossing gently until combined.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, mustard, cilantro and oregano.
- 5Stir gently into potato mixture.
- 6Season to taste with salt& pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laura Bush's Southwestern Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 465.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g