This recipe came from Laughner's Cafeteria. <><
Make and share this Laughner's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, white sugar, brown sugar and baking soda until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix margarine, eggs and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture. Mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease cookie sheet and drop dough by 2 tablespoon scoop.
- Mash to a 3 inch size.
- Bake at 350 for 16 minutes.
YUM! Delish, and I had to have one while it was warm! I used butter, as it is what I had on hand, and I reduced the recipe by half, so I got 13 large cookies. I used my ice cream scoop, which was a bit bigger than the one you mentioned; I just didn't quite fill it up, and that worked fine! These are similar to toll house, but the directions are a bit different, skipping the creaming of the butter and sugars together. This process worked out just great also! Thanks so much for sharing, tcourto! Made for PAC Fall 2011.