This mac & cheese is so good, you'll be laughing with glee while you eat it! Family-friendly fun food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow cheese
- 2 cups medium cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground black pepper
- paprika, to sprinkle
- 1Prepare marinade by whisking together all ingredients in a small bowl and transferring to a large plastic baggie. Add the chicken to the baggie, shake to coat the chicken, and marinade for at least 1 hour (up to 4).
- 2Bake chicken on parchment-lined cookie sheet at 350*F for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear; let chicken rest while macaroni is cooking.
- 3Prepare macaroni as directed on package; drain well, cover to keep warm.
- 4Cube chicken, cover to keep warm.
- 5In large saucepan over medium-heat, combine butter, extra virgin olive oil, cheeses, milk, dried onion flakes, salt and pepper; stir constantly until melted.
- 6Add macaroni, broccoli slaw and cubed chicken to the cheese mixture; mix well.
- 7Transfer to a large, deep, greased casserole dish; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350*F for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese turns light brown.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laughing Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1282.4
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 209.9 mg
- Sodium 2333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 74.8 g