Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am a Laughing Cow addict. Here's a recipe I came up with to make the fact that I buy at least 3 of those little wheels at a time seem more legit!
- 1 lb spinach fettuccine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt Laughing Cow cheese over low heat.
- Stir in milk and parmesan. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and top with chives.
Yum! I think I added quite a bit more milk and parmesan cheese than called for but I just tweaked it until it tasted awesome and had the right consistency. I did chop up a clove of garlic and added that in too. When the sauce was just right I threw in some raw shrimp and let them cook in the sauce. I'll definitely make this again!
Pretty good, I would probably add a little fresh garlic next time though. Thank you.
Since I did not have spinach fettucine, I cooked and squeezed dry a 10 oz box of frozen chopped spinach. I stirred it into the sauce before pouring it onto the pasta. Helped me get in my veggies, too! I used the regular Laughing Cow flavor, and was pleased. A great, quick recipe! Thanks little wing!