Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this for a lunch party for my girlfriends today.. It was easy because I make the dough in the bread maker. Everyone enjoyed and it looked pretty!! We also had a nice fruit salad.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 (10 ounce) packagethawed and drained chopped spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2⁄3 cup diced ham
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Make the dough in your bread machine.
- Combine all filling ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
- Reserve 1/3 of the dough and set aside.
- Roll out remaining dough into a 12" circle; press into a greased 9x1 1/2" springform cake pan.
- Spoon in the filling.
- Roll reserved dough& cut into 12 3/4" strips.
- Arrange 6 strips lengthwise and 6 strips crosswise and press with fork to seal to bottom dough.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
thanks for this recipe, dont have a bread machine so just made up the dough and left it for a while it was awesome!!! Yum Yum and looked amazing a definate for picnics etc also i just used regular cheddar in the filling mix, was great, next time i make it will throw in some sundried toms and olives mmmmmmmmmmm