Serah B.'s Note:
from Taste of Home Casseroles. Very simple way to throw together a potpie. Substitute Lima beans or extra veggies for chicken to make vegetarian!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1In large bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, onions and seasoned salt.
- 2Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 3Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal the perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips. Form a lattice crust over the chicken mixture.
- 4Bake uncovered at 375 for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lattice Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 887.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables