Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Taste of Home Casseroles. Very simple way to throw together a potpie. Substitute Lima beans or extra veggies for chicken to make vegetarian!
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In large bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, onions and seasoned salt.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal the perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips. Form a lattice crust over the chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Loved this. Mmmmm good. A real keeper.