1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from my boss. It is a good way to use left over chicken or turkey. My husband really loves this casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
- 3Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Pour the Chicken mixture in the baking dish.
- 5Roll out the cresent rolls to about 1/4 inch thick & cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- 6Weave the strips into lattice form on top of casserole.
- 7Sprinkle poppy seeds on top & bake 45 minutes to 1 hour untill cresent top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lattice Chicken & Pea Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 542.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: