Recipe by ttcoterel
I got this recipe from my boss. It is a good way to use left over chicken or turkey. My husband really loves this casserole
- 2 cups cooked & chopped chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb frozen peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 package seamless crescent roll
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the Chicken mixture in the baking dish.
- Roll out the cresent rolls to about 1/4 inch thick & cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- Weave the strips into lattice form on top of casserole.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on top & bake 45 minutes to 1 hour untill cresent top is golden brown.